So excited to team up with Skechers today to feature a his & her's post. I have been all about Skechers lately - I even did a blogger takeover on the Skechers blog this week! Check it out! Outfit details for all of the looks in their post will be shared on my blog in the coming weeks, but today I'm focusing on gifts for the entire family with the help of Skechers...
First, I just have to point out that J is wearing these mustard pants again (ICYMI, he wore them in the last blog post he appeared in). When he likes something, he REALLY likes it & he REALLY likes these mustard pants by Mavi. (Shout out to Stitch Fix for introducing him to this pant!) We just ordered him 2 more pairs in gray & burgundy!
Now on to his shoes...Since J works outside during the week, he spends most of his time in jeans/sweatshirts/work boots, so on weekends, even when we are just going shopping or grabbing lunch, he enjoys looking a little more put together. He didn't have a pair of chukka style boots in his wardrobe yet, so I gifted him this Skechers pair as an early Christmas gift! He has been wearing them non stop ever since! The dark brown color of this boot matches all of his outfits & the green canvas is such a cool pop of color. (They also are available in brown & tan or all black!)
At this point, I've worn a bunch of Skechers boots & bootie styles & a couple pairs of Skechers athletic sneakers. So this time, I decided to try out a pair of Skechers casual sneakers. I was not surprised to discover that these sneakers as just as comfortable as my previous pairs of Skechers. I am loving the athleisure trend lately, so this pair of casual kicks may be my favorite pair of Skechers yet. They are perfect for weekends & they even have a metallic splatter paint design which makes them super unique from any other sneaker I own.
My look: Jacket: BLANKNYC | Sweater: c/o New York & Company (similar) | Jeans: c/o DL 1961 | Sneakers: c/o Skechers | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunglasses: Ray Ban
J's Look: Sweater: similar | Pants: Mavi via Stitch Fix (J LOVES these pants - we just ordered him 2 more pairs in different colors) | Boots: c/o Skechers | Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Skechers has great shoe styles available for men, women & kids! (Don't forget about styles for the little ones - I love these sneakers & these high tops for girls & these cool sneakers & these boots for boys!! So cute!) If you're looking for a one stop shop to find gifts for everyone on your list, get yourself over to Skechers. Don't forget to treat yourself too ;)
Shop more great gift ideas for the whole family below!
CLICK TO SHOP
1. DVD Box Set. Choose a family friendly TV show or movie & gift a DVD. Since Gilmore Girls was just released on Netflix, why not help your friends catch up on the earlier seasons by gifting a box set?!
2. Game Set. Fun in a box for the whole family! I've mentioned these games in some of my other gift guides but they really are that great & I love that they don't take up a lot of space!
3. I made a custom phone case for myself earlier this year (see it here) & I'm still obsessed with it! It's such a thoughtful gift to create for someone or let them design their own case by giving a gift card!
4. I mentioned in an earlier post how much my sister & I love wearing matching Christmas pajamas. Why not extend the fun tradition to an entire family?!
5. A Christmas tree ornament is a small but thoughtful gift. My grandparents gift my sister & I new ornaments every year - we are always so excited to see what she picks out for us.
6. Apple TV. Movies, TV, Sports - Enough said.
7. My family loves playing Rock Band together. We all take turns getting to embrace our inner rock star!
8. As talked about in today's post, there's nothing I love more than a good pair of shoes. Why not gift all of your loved ones a fresh pair for the holidays? Skechers has a huge range of comfortable & stylish options for the whole family!
9. What's more fun than a family bucket list?? You could make your own or purchase this great jar that comes full of fun, family friendly ideas!
This post is done in partnership with Skechers. All thoughts/opinions are my own.