Today's post is dedicated to the men in your life. Whether it's your dad, S.O or male BFF, shopping for the guys can be challenging. Today I've rounded up a few of my favorite gifts for guys, including a few of J's favorite things!
CLICK TO SHOP
1. Ugg Slippers. This is the only thing J asked for this year. He used to have a pair and he wore them to death so he is in need of a new pair. These slippers are also something I've gifted my dad in the past because no one likes having cold feet ;)
2. Checkered Shirt. Mizzen and Main shirts are J's favorite brand of button down of all time, but they are also my favorite for him. These shirts are moisture wicking - which means no sweat stains, wrinkle proof - which means your guy will always look crisp and put together, and are machine washable - which means no trips to the dry cleaners. So basically, this is the best shirt EVER.
3. Bose Speakers. For the music lover; these Bluetooth speakers are small enough to travel with and easily connect to your phone.
4. Tie. With a Dad who works in a corporate setting, new ties are great gifts for him. It's something he wears almost every day but rarely buys for himself. The color & print options at Nordstrom are endless.
5. Oakley Sunglasses. Another favorite of J's. Let's just say he doesn't care for his things the same way that I do and these sunglasses are able to keep up with him. He wears them so often that I got him a second pair for his birthday in September.
6. Fit Bit Watch. For the athlete in your life. This watch tracks calories burner, elevation climbed and counts your daily steps. It also tracks your sleep, syncs with your phone to display workouts and monitors your heart rate. If that's not enough for you, the mobile app tracks your food intake and allows you to track your overall goals & progress.
7. Nike Sneakers. Yet another favorite of J's. He has a pair of these Nike sneakers in olive and they have become the only pair he wears. I love this navy color since they are a departure from black but still a great neutral.
8. Backpack. For the traveler or the adventurer, Hershel backpacks are lightweight but heavy duty.
9. Socks Set. I can't stand grimy socks, socks with holes or worst of all, mismatched socks, so a gift box full of fun printed socks by Happy Socks is a must for guys each year.
10. The North Face Quilted Jacket. This jacket makes the perfect fall coat and then the perfect layering piece for cold weather. It's made with down feathers for extra warmth and is under $200!
11. Fossil Money Clip/Card Case. This wallet is a steal at only $30 but the suede fabric & rich cognac color makes it look much more expensive.
12. Bose Headphones. These wireless headphones are also noise cancelling making them perfect for the guy who commutes daily or travels often. My dad has a pair that he loves to wear on airplanes.
What are you gifting your guys this year?