Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite hostess gifts. In addition to gifts for each friend & family member during the holiday season, I like to bring a little extra something for the person hosting the get together.
CLICK TO SHOP
1. Ridley boxed games are also a great white elephant gift should you need one. A game set is a great gift for all genders & ages, plus it turns into fun for the whole family. These sets offer everything from trivia to checkers.
2. I am such a huge fan of agenda books & calendars, but they are something I rarely spend money on for myself. I would love to receive a cute calendar or agenda book as a gift to help keep me organized in the new year. This Vera Bradley one is such a fun print!
3. Who wouldn't love a cozy throw blanket just as the winter weather welcomes us? I love how soft this ugg blanket is.
4. As I mentioned above, I love a good calendar & am definitely the type of person who writes things down. This Ban Do calendar is a great gift for a Type A gal like me.
5. For the hostess who needs a night to relax, this bath oil by Jo Malone smells so good & comes in the prettiest bottle to display in the bathroom.
6. My sister brings a travel mug with her to work every morning. This Christmas I plan to stuff her stocking with a cute new thermos by Kate Spade. Bonus points if you fill it with candy!
7. For the hostess with the sweet tooth. Sugarfina candy is hands down the best & comes in the yummiest flavors. Candy or food also makes a great grab bag or white elephant gift.
8. There's never a time where someone couldn't use a new mug, especially when it has a positive mantra on it. What better way to start your day?
9. A little something different this time...These beauty mists will give a quick refresh to your hair and make up. They are hydrating and smell good!
10. I love that this gift also gives back! Soma Water Bottles will donate a portion of each sale to bringing sustainable water projects to developing countries.
11. When you just don't know what else to get, a pretty candle is always a good idea. More than the actual candle, I'm obsessed with the pretty tin that this one comes in. (It also comes in gold or black)
12. Similar to the throw blanket, but perhaps even cozier since it's cashmere. This throw from Bloomingdales is great for the homebody or the world traveler.