Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite gifts: stocking stuffers! These are so much fun to shop for since they are just 'little somethings.' I'm sharing a bunch of my favorites - most are under $50 & all are under $100 - so get shopping before it's too late ;)
CLICK TO SHOP
1. Why get one beauty blender when you get can get five?! I love that these come in all colors of the rainbow so I won't get them mixed up when applying my makeup.
2. For the gal with the sweet tooth. This bento box of candy comes with the yummiest flavors.
3. If you're like me, then you are always charging your phone before you go out with the endless fear that it might die. With a portable charger, you can be out on the go without worry.
4. No matter how old I get, I will never be satisfied with plaid white socks. I love colorful, printed pairs of socks. This leopard pair is the cutest!
5. If you know me, you know I love a good personalized gift. This phone case is to die for! I love the sparkle & the initials!
6. A mini perfume with the best floral scent.
7. My sister got me hooked on these stretchy hair ties. They don't create bends in my hair or rip when I pull them out.
8. The cutest little pouch to store all of your essentials. This is the perfect size to fit in your tote bag.
9. These tassel earrings are the cutest & are perfect for the trendy gal.
10. This is my favorite item on this gift guide & maybe out of all of my gift guides. It's a hidden message necklace - twirl the disc around to read the full message.
11. I love these mantra bracelets. Start with one & add new mantras for different occasions & holidays. I think these would look great as a whole arm party!
12. A cozy blanket scarf. I love the burgundy shade & plaid print of this one.
13. Holiday inspired nail polishes. Plus a little sparkle is great for NYE.
14. I have this lip pencil in the shade: wine. Now that I know how great it is, I want the entire matte set by ELF!