Kicking off my holiday shopping series with my own personal wishlist...
CLICK TO SHOP
1. North Face Jacket. I realized last week while having dinner with my mom & sister that I have had my winter coat for over 6 years. It's still great, but it's also probably time for a new one and what better time than Christmas. My sister has a North Face jacket that is longer in length and she claims it is life changing. Let's see if she's right ;)
2. Show Me Your Mumu Tunics. I think these t shirts are the cutest & even better, my sister and I can each wear one! Hint -This would be a great gift idea for your sister or BFF.
3. Sleepyhead Thermal PJ's. I ask for a new pair of pajamas every year. It's something that I always need, but don't typically purchase for myself. I love this thermal pair with their cute winter pattern.
4. Rose Gold Nike's. I think these sneakers are so, so, so pretty! I already love the Nike Thea style (I own red & black pairs) and the fact that this pair is rose gold is the icing on the cake. I can see myself wearing them all the time to dress up a basic outfit. They also come in silver & metallic navy.
5. David Yurman Bracelet. I just want one more DY bracelet and then my arm party is complete, I promise.
6. Desk Calendar. My coworkers can attest to the fact that I am calendar obsessed. I currently have five 2016 calendars on my desk at work & am already looking for replacement calendars for 2017. I love this Kate Spade gold desk calendar, now all I need is 4 more ;)
7. Free People Scarf. I've been wanting this scarf for a couple of months now but thought it would make a great Christmas gift so I waited. I'm so glad I did because now it comes in pink! I love this soft blush shade and I can only hope the fabric looks as cozy as I think it is.
8. Ugg Boots. The last time I had a pair of Ugg boots was in college and I really miss being able to slip them on when I'm running out to the store or going to grab breakfast in the mornings. Nowadays Ugg has so many boot styles so they are anytime but boring. This pair actually has a zipper closure on the inside of the leg. I love this color as well.
9. J Crew Coat. This coat has been on my radar for a loooong time now and I think it's finally time to invest in one. Clearly this classic coat style isn't going anywhere and while it's available in every color of the rainbow (seriously, it comes in 11 colors), I think this sand color is a timeless shade that I will wear for years.
10. Brown OTK Boots. I have a pair of black OTK boots & a pair of burgundy OTK boots so all that I need now is a brown pair. I love that this Dolce Vita pair is more sturdy than my other 2 pairs and I love the western seam details. I also love this pair by Vince Camuto that is on sale for under $200.
What's on your list this year?